Polycom: 2010 Brand Campaign.
As a leader in telepresence and communications, Polycom needed a disruptive campaign to help them get their edge back. Seeking a new agency of record, I worked as a lead creative in the concept and pitch process. They ultimately chose (with no changes), the concept “the art of conversation,” which was created by a creative director and myself. I helped lead the team as we executed an entire print, interactive, motion, and mobile campaign. Our display ads and mobile ads performed incredibly well, reaching over 1% click though in the US and asia. I also created a motion graphic based on our brand “mantra.”
- Executive Creative Director: Kenny Lee
- Creative Direction: Johnny Bartlett
- Concept: Johnny Bartlett & Jeff Klein
- Art Direction & Design: Jeff Klein
- Design: Jeff Klein, Ross Fischer, Joe Gamalinda
- Lead Animation: Jeff Klein,
- Additional Animation: Paul Trillo & Joe Gamalinda
- Editor: Jeff Klein
- CopyWriters: Johnny Bartlett, Kenny Lee, Sean Finney
- Producer: Drew Burns
- Voice Over: Chris Andrews
- Music: Pacifica Music
The Art of conversation.
The design approach incorporates a bright visual language that shows a myriad of cities and cultures in a consistent manor. Based on actual Polycom case studies, the copy tells the story, while the negative space shows the distance between collaborators. With Polycom’s telepresence systems, there’s no loss in the Art of conversation – wherever people may be.